Salt block cooking is trending for a reason. With the versatility desired by a serious chef and foolproof functionality for a novice cook, the Himalayan Salt Block is the perfect kitchen staple for anyone looking to enhance the flavor of their ingredients. Chill this block and use it to serve sushi, cheese, fruit and beyond — or use it hot as a grilling surface for proteins. When heating your salt block, do so slowly on a stovetop. We recommend heating it for 20 minutes on low, 20 minutes on medium and then 20 minutes on high. Or, prep your Himalayan Salt Block for cold foods by popping it into the freezer for a few hours until you're ready to plate. After use, wipe it clean with a damp sponge and set it out to dry.
- Mineral-rich pink Himalayan salt adds delicate flavor to food
- Retains hot and cold temperatures evenly
- Harvested from ancient Himalayan sea salt deposits.
- Naturally antimicrobial and easy to clean
- The salt plate comes with a metal holder for ease of transportation and handling.
The salt plate comes with a metal holder for ease of transportation and handling.
Dimensions: 7.5" x 7.5"x 1.25" (Approx.)
Weight: 7.5 lbs
Shipping: USPS priority shipping. Super fast 3 days to delivery. Free shipping on orders over $50.
Salt Block Cooking Instructions:
- Salt block must be completely dry prior to using on the grill.
- Place the salt block with the included salt block holder onto grill
- Use grilling mitt and/or gloves when grilling salt block
- With time and use, the plate’s shape will get smaller and the color will change.
As the pink salt block is naturally antimicrobial, it requires no cleansers. Scrub with a mildly abrasive brush then wipe with a damp cloth.
- Dry on a rack for at least 24 hours before using again.
- Do not immerse in water or leave under running water